New party!!!

Contact!!!!!!!!!! Hey guys we have a newest discuation party.Why Spike is too bad?,Why he want to rebuild webosaurs?,Why he is the destructor of the our parties?,.....
Come to the party say all question u want on our coolest (good special) characters,they will be there!!!
U can have new freinds,meet new people,talk to everybody,......
This party will be cool they gonna responce all other questions they know,but a cool thing,
the other will be send to Spike he gonna responce.I think or we wish that the characters gonna say one hint for the new room.Let's wish guys!!!.Other cool thing a tiny Spike statue this if u gonna go on the party:

Gonna say a thing to Spike if he watching my blog this:"I'm ready if u attack us".
This is me:"I'm preparing my musscles,please be good.

Your new D.J. and blogger the (Ridey) and this is for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment