Hey did u know there's new mods?

This day there's our Nano and Opera does don't understand Musical water and there's RockDoom and me that know that game but we dont want to explain at the last i explain it and we continue playing, but Nano and Opera doesnt understand in the middle.Then we play on other game.The game of our Tert (I spy). Dark wins the first round and we dont continue playing that game we go to the hillside to play some lifting!!!

He guys the new mods doesnt know our games.We can help them by explaining to them what we will do in this game like:Musical water....

There new and we gonna explain that's the best thing to help our mods in this week!!!
Like the Webosaurs team says all dinos gonna help each other.

In this new mods there our newest Mod WackyMo.

That's all Thank You (Ridey)

10 comments:

  1. Hey! I've checked you're blog out recently. It looks great! Keep up the awesome work!
    -Spy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! But DO NOT use my graphics like the 'become a pro' and 'become a blogo' banners. You have to ASK me first and if I say no then you don't add them

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY DUK SORRY I DONT KNOW THAT U HAVE THIS PHOTOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. And please take off the mod pics from my blog.

    ReplyDelete